Thursday, November 12, 2015

AUTUMN IS UPON US!
 
 
Wait a minute..where did October go! Time flies, but that's okay. Fall is my favorite season by far. In Arizona, it means we can wave goodbye to three digit temperatures (at least 'til April or May!!) Fall also means sweater weather and reading romance with a pumpkin-spiced latte by our side. 
 
It's been a rough start of the school year for me. My eldest daughter went off to college (takes a moment to sniffle) and a few health scares have plagued me and my family, but I'm always looking onward and upward.
 
Lovely readers - I'd love to hear how you are doing! Feel free to shoot me a few lines via my website's contact form. Also, for those of you who are interested in my new releases, I'm working on getting a newsletter sign-up up and running. (I know, I know. I'm super behind on that.)
 
Will post when ready.
 
Anyway, I can tell you that Amazon put all the books in my Cursed Princes series on sale.
Here's the lowdown:
 
Kindle versions
BEAUTY AND THE WOLF (#1) $2.51
SNOW WHITE AND THE VAMPIRE (#2) $2.51
SLEEPING BEAUTY AND THE DEMON (#3) $2.99
CINDERELLA AND THE GHOST (#4) $3.03
 
...and you can buy the whole boxed set for $11.04
 
Happy start of the holiday season, my friends!!
 
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment